Updated for Seminar coming up on March 3, 2024
Come and join us for an Information Session for the First Time Home Buyers and get yourself educated to know what is required to buy your first home in BC, Canada.
What to expect in this First-Time Home Buyers Seminar 2024?
We will try to cover the following very important points:
- A to Z of home buying process in British Columbia
- How and when to prepare for your mortgage and financing
- The most common mistakes made by first time home buyers
- Basics of Financing/Mortgage
- Role of a lawyer in Real Estate transactions
- Answer to your questions related to Real Estate & Financing
About the presenters:
Neeraj from eXp Realty & Neeraj Kumar Real Estate Team is a dedicated & trustworthy real estate advisor operating in Metro Vancouver. He is a good listener and listens to his clients needs very carefully and provides friendly and professional real estate services. His goal is “Make Real Estate Experience Easier”.
Anil Kumar is ‘your friendly mortgage expert’. Whether you are new to Canada, newly self employed or have a bruised credit. Looking for mortgage for your first home, renewal or refinance, you can rely on him for an expert solution. Please visit https://www.anilkumarmortgages.com to know more about him.
Date & Time: March 3, 2024; 11am-1:30pm
Location: Surrey Centre Public Library
Register: Reserve your spot!
Search Listings For Homes Online:
Visit https://www.NeerajKumar.ca and search listings for homes online.